Welcome to my Webzone!
Here's where I'll try to keep my online identity all in one place, post what can't go anywhere else, and generally keep a space that's only under my management.
I'm Santiago, I'm a 24 year old Argentinian, and I've dealt with depression and anxiety for a good chunk of my life. This has been exacerbated by a constant need for acceptance and engagement, repeated traumatic robberies, struggles with a failing memory, a reluctance to change or commit, and a general lack of direction in life.
Here are some current and not-so-current interests:
- Post Rock: Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mogwai, Set Fire To Flames...
- Cyberpunk: William Gibson's books, Blade Runner, CP2020/2077, Shadowrun...
- Left-leaning new media: Jon Bois' Pretty Good, Donoteat1's Power, Politics and Planning...
- Role-playing, in games tabletop or otherwise and with characters solely built for that purpose.
- Industrial and commercial hardware: from PLC based systems to corporate security and networks to newsroom command consoles
- Arcade machines and videogame consoles: their history, their hardware and software, the intricacies of working within their limits
- Metalworking: casting, turning, milling and drilling base materials into useful things. I like it better than 3D printing, as a way to build beautiful and permanent items.